Adult & Families
As we build community here at First Church, we want to understand the word of God and work that understanding out into our actions within our community and in service to those in need.
We want to build our families and offer times of group and family fun and interaction. We currently offer the following regularly scheduled adult ministries:
- Sunday classes are at 9:00 am during the school year.
- Group Bible Study: Our Monday night prayer and Bible study at Rolan and Leslie’s home.
- Women’s Prayer: Tuesdays at 12:00 noon in the Coggin Room
- Women’s Monthly Lunch every first Monday of the month at 12:30 at the Rowley Village Pancake House
- Prayer Night: Wednesdays at 7:00 in the Coggin Room
- Men’s Bible Study: Thursdays at 6:30 am. Email the church for details.
- Men’s Lunch: Tuesdays at 12:15 pm; Men, head over to the Rowley Village Pancake House for a hearty lunch and great conversation.
For more information on any of these offerings, contact the church office.